I know you’re all super interested in the intricacies of my move.
Here’s the latest stupid move related things that have happened in the last 2 days:
One of the most exciting parts of the move for me is getting a new Dyson vacuum cleaner. Yes, I do get retardedly excited about new appliances – this is what my life has come to. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I had to make do the last four years with Husband’s crappy old-school vacuum, which is so bad at sucking that I need to run it over one hair three times before it actually picks it up. So, Husband and I trek to Home Depot on Sunday and do a little Dyson investimagating. This is how I select a vacuum:
1. Pick a color I like – Hermes orange, or purple?
2. Pick up vacuum, pretend to vacuum the floor at Home Depot while making ‘vroom vroom’ vacuum noises, just to make it more realistic.
3. Pick up another vacuum, repeat process.
4. Pick the prettiest one.
This is how Husband selects a vacuum:
1. Look at all the features of each vacuum in-depth.
2. Pick up vacuum, tests weight.
3. Look at features again.
We [Read More…]Read More »